When applying for a Schengen visa to Europe, you will need to collect the following documents:
- Passport (original) – valid for 6+ months, 2+ blank pages
- UAE residence visa – valid for 4+ months
- 2 recent photos on white background (standard-sized)
- Account statement from your bank (original) for the past 3 months – issued within a week prior to the submission of the application
- No-objection certificate from your employer
- For business owners – proof of ownership (such as the trade license)
The following countries are part of the Schengen Agreement:
- Czech Republic
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavor is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local Australian Consular Office.
Do I have to personally visit a UK embassy?
Yes. It is needed for collecting your fingerprints, which is required for the visa.
I have a family in the UK. What is my course of actions?
You should mention it in your application.
How much money do I need to have on my bank account for my application to be approved?
There is no single answer, but the general rule of thumb is that you should have around 300 GBP per day of stay.