Visitors staying in the country for up to 3 days do not need to register. Please note, that these regulation require the foreigner to have a valid registration by the morning of the third business day of their presence in Uzbekistan.
- A tourist visa cannot be extended in Uzbekistan and requires the holder to reside at a hotel rather than at a private residence during his/her stay in the country.
- Visa will be issued according to the dates, mentioned on the application form.
- The passport should not expire earlier than six months after the validity term of the requested visa.
- Other necessary documents will be determined by the our company at the time of application
- Pickup and Drop off service by request.
- Please be informed all above prices are subject to change and depend on nationality and special requirements.
VISA REGULATIONS WITH SOME COUNTRIES
- Bilateral non-visa regime up to 60 days, is established for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
- Simplified visa procedure is established for the citizens of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Thailand, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Tourists of these countries can get multiple entry visas up to 1 month and businessmen — up to 1 year (Malaysia — up to 6 months). Moreover, tourist voucher or invitation of physical or juridical person in Uzbekistan is not required to submit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Visas shall be issued within 2 working days, excluding the day of document’s acceptance.
- Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is established for the holders diplomatic passport of the Republic of Korea (up to days 60 days), Brazil, Hungary, Latvia,Romania, Slovakia and Turkey. Citizens of these countries possessing the diplomatic passport and accredited as staff-members of the diplomatic representations and consular missions located on the territory of Parties as well as members of theirs families can enter and stay without visa for the whole period of their professional activity. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is also established for the citizens of Romania and Slovakia holding service passports.
- Uzbekistan and Japan issue visas without consular fees on the mutual basis.
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local Consular and Visa Section – Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.