Documents required to obtain a Thailand Visa:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months prior to expiration and at least (02 blank pages)
- Resident visa UAE (valid for at least 3 months);
- Two photo of an applicant – 45 мм x 35 мм; (White Background)
- No-objection letter (NOC) from employer or sponsor stating salary, length of employment and salary.
- Original confirmed ticket
* All the documents required in a scanned format
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavor is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local Australian Consular Office.