The following documents are required to obtain a visa to the US:
- Passport (original) – has to stay valid for 6 or more months and possess no fewer than two blank pages
- UAE residence visa – has to be valid for 30+ days
- 2 photos (colour) – 51*51 mm, white background, have to be taken recently
- No-objection certificate from your employer
- Employment contract (copy)
- Bank statement (for 3 months)
- Invitation letter
- Accommodation details
- Proof of ownership (for business owners and/or partners applying for a B1 American visa)
- Insurance coverage for the term of your stay
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavor is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local USA Consular Office.
Do people of all ages need to apply for a US visa when travelling?
Yes, minors, too, have to get a visa first.
Should my application be unsuccessful, can I request a refund?
The consular fee is non-refundable. To prevent you from losing money, we will make sure your application form is filled the best way possible and also prepare you for the interview.
Do the prices on your site include the consular fee?
No, the prices you see on this page are just what we charge for our services.