You need to provide the following documents when applying for a visa to Turkey:
- Passport – has to stay valid for 6+ months from the date of travel; also has to have at least two clear pages left
- UAE residence visa – has to be valid at least 6 months from date of submission of your application
- 2 photos – white background, standard size (5*6), taken recently
- Medical insurance – valid for the entire time the visa is valid
- Birth certificate – for people under 18 years of age
- Original Bank statement for the previous three months, issued within 10 days of the application (bank stamp is compulsory)
- Invitation letter – if applicable
- Non-objection letter from your sponsor
- Copy of your Emirates ID
Additional documents might be required depending on the visa type and other factors.
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavor is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local Turkish Consular Office.
DO I NEED TO STAY IN QUARANTINE UPON ARRIVING IN TURKEY?
Currently, no quarantine is necessary for UAE residents.
DOES IT MATTER IF I BOOK MY TICKETS BEFORE I GET THE VISA?
No, you can do it in any order that suits you. But it is highly recommended that you do not confirm the flight ticket before the visa is issued.
DO I GET A REFUND IF MY VISA APPLICATION TO TURKEY IS REJECTED?
Unfortunately, there are no refunds.