Documents required to obtain a Malaysia Visa:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from date of travel (02 blank pages)
- UAE Residence Visa copy valid till the date of return
- 2 passport size latest photos (white background, dark shirt)
- No-objection letter (NOC) from employer or sponsor stating salary, length of employment and salary.
- Salary Certificate
- 3 months latest of bank statement with a stamp
- Printed copy of Proof of Vaccination
- Original Flight reservation (Entering – Exiting Malaysia)
- Applicants who are citizens of yellow fever zone countries must provide a valid yellow fever certificate as well
- All the documents required in a scanned format
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavor is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local Malaysian Consular Office.